Please click below to make your booking.
We also have a few tables available for walk-ins; in order to maintain social distancing we will not be running a physical queue. If you are in the area you can add your name to the virtual queue using the QR code at our front door or speak to our host.
Our other restaurants remain temporarily closed. Follow us on Instagram for updates on the re-opening date.
To keep everyone safe, we are following government guidance. You can find out more about the steps we are taking below.
The safety of our guests and teams is paramount to us. Over the last few weeks we have worked hard to make our restaurants safe for you and for our staff following government guidance. Here are some of the key changes you can expect when you visit us:
– Our teams continue to adhere to strict hygiene standards; they have received enhanced hygiene training and are separated according to the rota to minimise contact;
– We have trained our teams for almost every eventuality so you can really enjoy your meal with us;
– Our teams have the opportunity to use face visors if they choose to;
– We have introduced bookings to ensure guests can easily have access to a table;
– We have removed menus from the tables and introduced wall menus to help eliminate as much unnecessary contact as possible;
– We have sanitisers for use at the entrance to our restaurants for guests;
– Our tables are distanced;
– We sanitise and clean surfaces and key hand contact points regularly;
– We are now cashless only and accept any card except American Express.